Houston Employment & Benefits Free Seminar - Register Today!
Job Title: MANUFACTURING APPLICATION ENGINEER
Job Location: WI
MANUFACTURING APPLICATION ENGINEER
• Design, develop and implement application modules for enterprise resource
planning systems (ERP) and manufacturing execution systems (MES);
• Maintain MES database and server applications;
• Work with Production engineering, Material Control, Quality and Procurement on
analyzing the ERP and MES systems for efficiency improvements;
• Work with Reliability Engineering and Test Engineering on data capturing and
• Design and develop custom reports from the ERP and MES systems.
• 2+ years of relevant experience required, 5+ years preferred;
• BS degree in an engineering discipline preferably computer science;
• Must have knowledge of manufacturing processes in an electronics environment;
• Experience in Oracle and SQLServer RDBMS;
• Experience in Visual Basic, C++, Unix/Linux shell scripting, DOS batch scripting;
• Experience in various MS-Windows operating systems;
• Excellent communication, analytical and PC skills;
• Must be a self-starter and team player.
Other Job Information