Job Title: Quality Manager
Job Location: GA - Savannah
· Manage the collection of samples and use of various analytical instruments used to
determine product quality and provide analytical support to the Acrylates and
· Develop employees through performance management and effective safety
· Develop and maintain standard operating procedures to meet ISO 9001 standards.
· Check instrument calibrations and oversee the development of calibration
· Troubleshoot Gas Chromatography and other lab equipment.
· Review incoming Certificates of Analysis for raw materials.
· Review outgoing product analyses.
· Run pilot batches as needed.
· Maintain lab results in an orderly, up-to-date, and accurate manner.
· Use and interpret lab analyses to assist plant management in troubleshooting plant
· Lead Flocryl’s transition from ISO 9001: 2008 to the 2015 revision.
· Ensure the proper documentation of Flocryl’s quality system.
· Perform internal quality system audits for Flocryl.
· Assist production with maintaining monthly balance and inventory spreadsheets.
Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry with at least 5 years of related industrial experience
Ability to write procedures in a clear and concise manner.
Excellent deductive reasoning and troubleshooting skills.
Proficiency in MS Office Software Applications.
Superior communication (verbal & written), ability to motivate, prioritize, and
organize in a dynamic, fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Strong supervisory skills and/or leadership skills with interpersonal and people
Positive & proactive attitude with ability to address issues, follow up and implement
solutions as required.
Other Job Information