Job Title: Logistics Manager -- More Logistics Manager Jobs
Job Location: GA - Savannah
Position reports directly to the Director of Customer Service and Logistics
The position must interface with Sales, Logistics, Production Planning, Technical,
Quality, Legal, Regulatory Compliance, Customer Service and Customers.
1. A Bachelor Degree in Business or Technical Field is required. A BS in Logistics
and Supply Chain Management preferred.
2. A minimum of ten years combined experience in logistics, inventory control, and
distribution operations management is required.
3. Strong knowledge and experience in multi-modal logistics – bulk truck, bulk rail,
van, flat-bed, LTL, and intermodal transportation.
4. Position requires excellent organizational, interpersonal including listening,
negotiation and presentation skills.
5. Must be Microsoft office literate at the intermediate to advanced level.
6. A strong customer-focus with the ability so support sales and gain their
cooperation and respect.
7. Experience with dealing with internal and external senior level management.
8. Ability to travel approximately 10% of the time..
Other Job Information
Salary Range: Up to $135K