Job Title: Regional Director
Job Location: OH - Cleveland
The Regional Director is responsible for leading a team of disaster recovery
professionals, managing the regional center, assuring growth and profitability of
that regional center and developing relationships within our customer base.
Note: This is a hands-on, multi-tasking position.
1. Create strategy and implement plans to assure growth and profitability.
2. Hire, train and motivate a team that will cohesively build business.
3. Support all applicable sales functions.
4. Full P & L accountability.
5. Hands-on project management working both with the project manager as well as
running independent jobs.
6. Develop relationships with vendors to assure projects are completed and
standards are met..
Skills and/or Knowledge Requirements:
1. Strong rapport building and listening skills are essential
2. Xactimate software knowledge
3. Attention to detail
4. Strong interpersonal skills
5. Proven ability to lead diverse teams with a customer centric focus
6. Industry experience - existing network of adjusters and sub-contractors is
essential for success
7. Must be willing and able to respond to client’s needs on a 24/7 basis
We offer a base salary, car allowance, gas allowance, expenses allowance, lap top,
cell phone and a great opportunity to provide for your future!
Other Job Information