Job Title: Cisco ICM Engineer
Job Location: IL - Chicago
As part of a team that takes responsibility for Voice needs, you will play an integral
part in advancing our Networking eco-system and culture of technical excellence.
You’ll make a key contribution by providing quality day-to-day operational support
a robust suite of professional voice systems. Championing this creates ample
opportunities for your growth in the form of working within cross-functional teams, on
a constant stream of new challenges, and alongside other very talented
all of which require you to continually innovate and grow with an evolving set of
If you’re just looking for “a job”, this probably isn’t the place for you. We don’t do
complacency. We stretch the boundaries of the possible. We’re looking for people who
are always looking to grow and learn. We are seeking highly creative and
intellectually curious Voice Engineers, at all levels, who are passionate about Voice,
Networking, and all things geeky.
General Responsibilities & Expectations:
• Relentlessly protect our Voice eco-system: identify opportunities and drive service
and process improvements, be diligent about Incident/Problem, Change/Release,
Security, Risk/Compliance, Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery, and Proactive
Monitoring, culmination of which resulting in highly available and resilient systems
• Aggressively oversee, maintain and continuously improve complex inbound call
services for routing, delivery, and recording using extensive technical knowledge of
systems, applications, platforms, network and carrier services.
• Use your winning personality to establish smooth running environments, which are
paramount to your success and happiness
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are required due to the dynamic
nature of collaborations with our teams, leaders, customers, stakeholders, vendors,
and other teams, solving complex business problems together
• We’re looking for self-starters, those who can work independently, with and across
teams, and regardless of role or level, people with leadership and mentoring skills,
freely sharing their knowledge, supporting an agile team environment and mutual
• We seek and value talent magnets, creative technologists and change agents
• If you have not figured out yet this place is really running fast and hard. Looking
to punch a clock? Turn back. Come here and expect to get things done!!
• You’re fungible, and for that matter, fun!
• Insatiably Curious. You ask why, you explore, you're not afraid to contribute ideas.
You can work at a tiny crack until you've broken open the whole nut
• You’re not intimated by challenges
• You love learning new technologies, working with strong teams and mentoring
• We’re seeking someone super passionate about their craft, particularly all things
Voice and hyper-focused on delivering world-class solutions on an aggressive
Is this you? We invite you to apply
• Design, implement, and configure contact center solutions.
• Second and third level support service delivery managers and operations support
vendor to ensure concerted effort is being placed on root cause analysis for Telecom
• Recommend to service delivery managers and operations support vendor
hardware or software needed to maintain reliable Telecom systems.
Ideal Candidate Should Have
• ITIL V3 Foundation Certification and understanding and knowledge and use of
related frameworks- Agile, CObIT
• Experience with the Cisco Unified Contact Center System including knowledge of
Central Controller Configuration, ACD and VRU Peripheral Gateway configuration
support, Cisco Call Manager, Configuration Manager, Script Editor, CTI OS.
• Understanding and knowledge of Capital One processes, procedures and policies.
• Knowledge of the CCE VXML component
• Knowledge and experience with CCE CVP.
• Experience with managing Avaya, Cisco, NICE systems and carrier toll free
• Bachelor Degree in STEMP or Military Experience
• Design Engineering Capacity Management
• At least 3 years of experience with CISCO Intelligent Contact Management
• At least 3 years of experience with the Cisco Unified Contact Center System
• At least 3 years of experience working in ITIL Framework, Agile methodology
• 3 years’ experience with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
• ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
Other Job Information